At 24 Xpress, we don’t just offer jobs, we offer you the opportunity to grow a career. We are a rapidly growing company in the convenience business located in Penang with over 17 locations. We hire fun outgoing knowledgeable team members to help us serve our customers.
Want to join our team? Stop in any of our 17 locations, or fill out our Quick Employment Application today!
To provide customers the most comprehensive shopping experience
To be the best preferred convenience store.
HUGE BEVERAGE SELECTION
We carry Isotonic, cooling, smoking hot, alcoholic or just plain quenching your thirst beverages.
GRAB & MUNCH
Introducing our new selection of sandwiches, hot pipping odens and gourmet sausages and pies.
LATEST OPERATING HOURS
In line with the Movement Control Order, we are now operates 6am – 12am daily.
What Do We Do?
We are a 24 hours convenience store providing a a huge range products and services, we pride ourselves for carrying unique and specialty products for your everyday on-the-go life.
History Of 24 Xpress
With our first convenience store at Macallum Street Ghaut in year 2012, Since then 17 over stores have sprung up throughout Penang and many more are in the pipeline.
Our mission is to be the preferred convenience store in the communities we serve. By working together with our suppliers and vendors we bring convenience to the surrounding communities.
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Advanced Diploma in Finance/Accountancy or equivalent.
- At least 2 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Responsible for company management account.
- Accountable for performing daily operational functions, process payments, manage collection and prepare bank reconciliation.
- Handle full set of accounts.
- Manage all matters in respect of financial/accounting.
- Reporting to Director and Accountant for the financial control and financial management of the company.
- Maintains schedule on fixed assets and its maintenance. Maintain & procure agreements.
- Candidate must possess at least SPM/Diploma or relevant qualification.
- Dynamic, fast learner, excellent interpersonal skills and able to work independently.
- Must be able to work on rotating shifts, public holidays & weekends.